Thursday, March 22, 2007

All Work and No Play

...Makes for a very dull blog.

We have been working a lot lately and have only seen each other in passing. I think we have only had dinner together three times this month. So needless to say, the crop is a little dusty.

My Toy has done something so sweet recently I had to share....

A few weeks ago I ran out of my favorite perfume. I was so sad...it's my favorite scent. I have others, but none that compare. I just couldn't bring myself to put on anything else. (And I couldn't throw the empty bottle away either. Maybe if I let it sit there long enough it will magically refill itself!)

St. Patricks Day is the anniversary of our engagement (9 years ago!) After my Toy got home from work that night we had the usual chit-chat and went up to get ready for bed. As I was undressing I noticed something...a BRAND NEW BOX sitting with my perfumes!!! A new bottle! (See, I was right! I let the empty bottle sit there and it DID refill itself!)

It was such a sweet thing since we haven't gotten to spend much time together lately. Just a little reminder that he's thinking abot me...

And tonight we get to have dinner together...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that little stuff, thanks for sharing. :)

And I love proof that magical thinking DOES work after all.

E

Catwomanslair said...

Lol, I got a chuckle out of your comment about keeping the empty bottle and not having the heart to throw it out! I can relate. As for the silk sheets, have you tried ebay or overstock.com? I will keep an eye out for those kinds of sheets.