Friday, January 26, 2007

Another Year Older

It happened again. Last weekend I had another birthday. I've got to find a way to put a stop to this! But, being the lucky Queen that I am, I got to have two birthday parties. I had a vanilla party in which I had a delicious dinner with my family. We had an appetizer of sushi, followed by tenderloin steaks and king crab legs and finished with this incredibly rich apple crisp. This was all lovingly prepared by my toy who is my private chef. I love how passionate he is about what he feeds me...healthy, delicious and beautifully presented food. In-case I haven't mentioned this: I don't cook.

I unwrapped my presents to find 3 new bikinis! They were from my favorite bathing-suit website Wicked Weasel. They are so sexy, I can't wait to wear them! I need to go on a vacation now!

Here is a picture from my vanilla party:




What I was REALLY looking forward to was my not-so-vanilla party! About a week earlier we went on a little shopping trip to the Stockroom and I picked out a few things. I was so excited to get them. The thing I was most excited about was a two-ended dildo. I had all kinds of plans about how I was going to use it and what I was going to do to my toy! We finally got our son off to bed and ran into our room to open our box of goodies. As I was pulling all of the new things out I started to get nervous...this doesn't seem right. What? Where's the dildo? It's not in here! Get that packing slip. *GASP* No way, I can't believe it. IT'S BACKORDERED! NOOOO....

So, after a few minutes of disappointment I laid back and had my toy orally pleasure me. By this time I was feeling much happier, so I broke out his old dildo and inserted it into my strapon harness. I laid my toy down on his back, pushed his legs up into the air and gave him a good fucking. He was begging for release, and earlier I had told him that I would let him come on this night. (This was his first release of the year.) I pushed his legs up over his head, aimed his penis at his mouth and started to thrust. I was thrusting and stroking and talking dirty to my slutty little toy when he exploded all over his face and mouth. (My aim needs a little work....we will have to practive this a little more.) Next time I will get it ALL into his mouth.

After my toy got himself all cleaned up he came back and snuggled with me until I fell asleep.

Mmmmm, maybe birthdays aren't so bad after all.

8 comments:

saratoga said...

Silverkey-

Congratulations on your birthday.

Yes, backorders are a bitch, aren't they? Mistress ordered two body-control items for me when the weather was searingly hot. One finally arrived last week- more about it in an imminent post.

The other seems to be MIA, after a return of its ill-fitting predecessor.

Nice to know the old reliable strapon came thru...as it were.

-saratoga

Ms Alice said...

Hapy birthday dear!!
I wish Your every dream to come true and Y/your D/s to evolve in it's highest level!
Strap-on play is one of My favorite activities!
I love to use it on My sissy-slut!

MissBonnie said...

Happy belated Birthday Silverkey

Catwomanslair said...

Happy birthday! Your celebrations sound like they were wonderful. Do update us on the backordered item. I recently acquired a Feeldoe and I am looking for an opportunity to use it sometime soon. Keep the great stories coming.

Silverkey said...

Catwoman,
My backordered item IS a Feeldoe! The new one should be arriving any day....I will let you know!

Catwomanslair said...

Wow, that is great. I have yet to try it as I don't have a regular partner for strap on. Please share with us how it performs. I wrote a while back about how I want to see how it performs.The Feeldoe (I believe) was originally intended for f/f couples and I can imagine that the orifice for the f/f use will not dislodge the device. I'm interested how the Feeldoe works when used on a man.

Catwomanslair said...

Silverkey,

Thanks for the update! I am so happy to hear that it works so well. I will have to amp up my efforts at a regular boy.

marriagechili said...

The suspense is killing me; did you get the double dildo, and have you used it yet?!?