Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Look Out Las Vegas

...because here I come!

My toy and I are getting ready for our annual trip to Las Vegas. However, this year will be different. We will be celebrating our 1 year D/s anniversary! It will be one year almost to the day that we were in Las Vegas discussing our relationship and stumbled into D/s. For us both there is no turning back. We both love this new dynamic to our relationship and have grown closer than ever before. We have changed a lot too. My toy was just reminding me of a time when I refused to pinch his nipples. We had a good laugh over that because now his poor nipples are constantly sore and I accidentally bruised one of his earlobes from biting it too hard the other day.

Vegas is always a sexy time for us. We get to dress up, go out and do what adults do when there are no kids around! I have purchased a few new toys in preparation for our trip. One of them is a remote-control vibrating egg that I will use while we are in public. I can't wait to turn it on while he is at the cash register paying for the sexy new black boots he is going to buy me! (Thanks my little toy!)

I have another fun activity planned for us on Valentines Day. I am going to take him to a tattoo parlor and put my mark on him. His tattoo will be my initials, in MY handwriting. It will be just above his penis on his abdomen. I have made him carry my handwriting sample in his wallet so that we can give it to the tattoo artist when we arrive. Oh, and I should also mention that he hates tattoos and currently has none...but I am about to change that!

Going to Vegas is always good to ignite the imagination. I have a great fantasy that I think about quite often as my toy pleasures me, but it's a little long, so I will post it seperately one of these days. In the meantime I will post a fitting scenario that my toy emailed me recently....

"Oh! I amost forgot!"

Your giddiness makes me nervous. We are in a crowded restaurant and you just got back from the bathroom and you seem really excited. I can tell when you are evil - and judging by the smile on your face you are about to BE evil. You just seem too happy.

After reaching into your handbag and pulling out a plastic bottle and setting it on the table in front of me you smile again. I know what it is. I keep looking at it. My face gets red. There are a lot of people in here.

"What? You said you wanted wine. AND I just made it for you. You look like you really NEED some of me in you."

You seem truely happy - not nervous. Not embarassed. Not self concious.

"Oh, and this."

You hand me a zip lock baggie with my...

"I put lube on it for you!"

...plug in it.

"Go put it in. NOW"

You were no longer being nice. As usual, I found this arousing. I walked through the restaurant, around the tables of people eating, clutching my plug. I was proud - and excited. And I could not wait to return to the table to finish my task.

And the best part is, I know he'd really do it if I told him to. I love playing with my toy.

1 comment:

Catwomanslair said...

Happy anniversary. I am sure you will have many memorable adventures from your trip.