Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This Is What It's All About

OK ladies, this one's for you.

After a wonderful night with my toy last night (more on that later!) we woke up this morning and he was feeling particularly submissive. I had him nuzzle and kiss my armpits and then move farther down and worship my ass for a while. I love waking up this way...nice and slow. After getting up he made my coffee and I sat down with a magazine. Everything was wonderful.

Then our son woke up. It's Mom! this and Mom! that. I kind of freaked out. In addition to his usual needs of breakfast and "checking his email", the poor kid has the winter trifecta: dual ear infections, cough and cold. Of course today is a school day for him also, so in addition to getting his lunch made, teeth brushed etc. I have to cram three different awful tasting medicines down the hatch.

It's about this time that I'm about to have a complete meltdown that my toy comes to my rescue. He said "Honey, I've picked out what you will be wearing today, and when I return from dropping our son off at school I will return home to cook you breakfast and service you. Don't worry about getting to work on time today." Ahhhh, music to my ears. By the time I was out of the shower I heard him downstairs cooking and clinking around in the kitchen. I finished getting ready and he said that my breakfast was ready. I arrived downstairs to the most wonderful sight: a mexican breakfast of tortillas, eggs, beans, salsa and a bloody mary! I was so relaxed and excited...I love being pampered and I didn't even have to tell him to do any of this.

After eating my delicious meal and finishing my drink he lead me upstairs. He sat me down on the edge of the bed and pulled up my skirt. I laid back and relaxed, only taking a few peeks at his toned chest and arms at work. (Mmmm, such a hottie!) He softly carressed my folds with his warm wet tongue while slowly moving my ample dildo in and out. He brought me to a slow yet poweful orgasm. He then brought be a warm wet washcloth and carefully wiped up any juices that were left.

I was like a new woman, relaxed and happy. I got up, fixed my hair and let him zip up my boots. We left the house together, only 30 minutes late for work, and VERY happy.

So ladies, if your man is coming to you telling you he wants to submit to you he probably NEEDS to submit to you. Perhaps he knows that it is the deepest way he can develop a meaningful, intimate relationship with you. So if it means my toy can pamper me and make me feel like the Queen that I am...well, then I'm all for it!

6 comments:

saratoga said...

Hi Silverkey-

Welcome and thank you for linking to my blog.

This post makes a good point about the process through which a woman often goes when becoming a Domina in a relationship. Or so several Domme friends, and my own Domina, have told me. That many women simply have difficulty changing their self-image to one that involves breaking so many expectations from their upbringing.

I wrote a post about this some time ago- that submissives who wonder how a FemDom relationship will go over with their Females probably aren't sufficiently intimate with them yet. It truly has to be about bringing pleasure to the woman, not just satisfying the male's desires for pain, servitude, humiliation, etc.

It's interesting to read how you and your toy began. Not so much the 'typical' male begging for erotic play, but the two of you seeking a means to stay romantic and erotic while with child.

While my Mistress and I don't really find Elise Sutton all that helpful anymore, I do recall that she constantly counsels males to begin by bringing pleasure and service to their Female. Pampering is a good thing. Enlightened and anticipatory pampering, even better.

Looking forward to continuing to read your blog.

Catwomanslair said...

What a great post. What a great way to start the day. I am looking forward to checking out your blog. Be well. Good luck on the shoe shopping.

Destiny and her pet chance said...

What I cannot figure out is why every women does not make sure her life runs this way?

Destiny

oldbear said...

Hi Silverkey, beautiful post. VERY Romantic!

Bonnie, to a large extent I would AND DO agree most or many women would love to be pampered like described here.

But I have just spent the night on the blogs of female submissives, and am reminded of a truth that was part of my life a long time ago:

SOME women would find fulfillment from the converse role of total service.

MOst (many?) people are hardwired for dominance or submission only.
Some of us are definitely both.

But no matter what, a GOOD D/s lifestyle CAN provide a framework where love can grow and the deepest and most intimate sharing and validation can occur from daily taasks.

This transformation of routine to sublime is what I call the "Alchemy of D/s".
i am proud to have invented the term and it is the subject of my next blog.

one of the things I like about you Bonnie is the fact you do so much to educate and support the confused via your site. As I told you before, i wish you had opened that site in 1978! LOL

Thank you Again, Silverkey, for a great blog!!

ps-speaking of 1978 and pioneers in femdom, would all of you consider checking out Mistress Michelle Peters and givng her some compliments?

She was one of the first ladies to advertise with her phone number back in the day, when we risked arrest for just going to adult bookstores, let alone being a prodomme. I never went and saw her but she and a few others really helped a lot of us address our feelings through her articles, and she definitely was a pioneer for the dominant ladies of today!

oldbear said...

Sorry Destiny, late night freudian slip by me?!

A tohousand pardon plese madam?
Sorry OB.

MissBonnie said...

Well I thank you oldbear for the kind words...I do the site because I hate people, Domme or sub feeling they are alone.

great blog you have going here Silverkey, thank you for the link to my blog.

I had to smile when I read this post it sounds like my life in stereo...isn't it amazing what a difference 30 minutes can make to your day.