Thursday, January 25, 2007

Routine

Just because you have a routine, does not mean that it is monotinous.

My toy and I were trying to figure out a way for him to serve me, and create the closeness that we both desire, on a daily basis. So we came up with 'The Routine'. As I am somewhat high maintenance, my nightly routine can take some time. My toy would lay in bed alone, waiting for me to emerge, providing absolutely no service at all.

Now he assists in every stage of my nightly beauty regimen. He readies all of my soaps, lotions and towel. He also puts toothpaste on my toothbrush so that when I arrive in the bathroom each night, everything is ready. He also must be wearing only his boxers. As I wash my face, he holds my towel at the ready. Then he hands me each lotion, in the proper order, as I need them. When that is complete we move on to teethbrushing. As I stand at the sink he must kneel on the floor and kiss my ass while I brush. When I have finished brushing I spit my rinsewater in his awating mouth and he swallows all of it. Next he must brush my hair, WITHOUT pulling it! I love to have my hair brushed, because I am a Queen after all! Once I have completed all of my things, my toy is then allowed to do his nightly routine which includes a mandatory shower.

We have really enjoyed having this routine. It is that one last thing in the day that puts him in the proper frame of mind and reinforces my position.

5 comments:

saratoga said...

My Mistress and I have a bedtime ritual as well. It is longer on the undress/golden champagne components, shorter on the lotions portion. I also am her spitoon for her toothpaste and rinse water.

It does put me in a very submissive, obedient and reverent frame of mind prior to bed.

-saratoga

Silverkey said...

Saratoga,
Do you also take the toothpaste spit? I have only given him the rinse water because it doesn't seem healthy to swallow toothpaste. What's your secret?

saratoga said...

Silverkey-

She spits Her used toothpaste into my mouth, and I am allowed to void that into the toilet. It's not unhealthy, but it is a very, very poignant and sensually vivid reminder of my 'place,' taking Her waste- even as just a way station. Then I take and swallow Her rinse water.

-saratoga

saratoga said...

Btw, I, of course, also kneel while serving Her in the bathroom, frequently nuzzling Her fragrant ass cheeks.

Ms Alice said...

I'm always happy to see D/s couples. I wish You more Domination and your toy more submission!