Friday, January 19, 2007

Ancient History

O.k. here is a little history. My toy and I have been together for 12 years and married for 8 of those years. We also have a 4 year old.

We have been practicing D/s for about a year now although we have always been this way to some degree. I have always been the initiator and he is the pleaser...always making sure everyone is happy.

After years of being happily married we decided to have a child, and that is where this story really begins. Having a baby is not a good thing for the sex life. We were exhausted and I felt like everyone wanted something from me. That's when things got hard. We were cranky and there was no more intimacy, just diapers.

So after 3 hard years of being parents and not really lovers, we left our son with grandma and went to Vegas. We were having a lot of discussions about what intimacy meant to each of us and what turned us both on. What we discovered is that me taking charge in the bedroom was the biggest turn-on for us both. After that discovery, we had a lot of great sex and returned from our trip rejuvinated, reunited...and horny!

Then began the research. We started reading, and reading and reading. We finally stumbled onto D/s and the examples really seemed to fit us. So we started to experiment, and had a lot of fun with the power exchange. We were turned on all the time while still keeping it mostly confined to after dark hours and in the bedroom. (We have had our challenges too, when vanilla life interferes, but that's life...however you choose to live it!) So a few dildos a cb2000 and a riding crop later...Here we are.

6 comments:

Tom Allen said...

Welcome to the blogging world, SK. Congratulations on taking enough initiative to work out some of the problems with intimacy in your marriage before things went totally sour. Far too many people stop caring or stop trying and end up leading lives of quiet desperation.

I'm looking forward to reading more about how this all came about, and how well it's working for the both of you.

Tom
The Edge of Vanilla

Tom Allen said...

Oh, thank you for linking to me - I just placed your blog on my sidebar in the Orgasm Denial section.

Could you do me a favor, and change the link to my main blog on WordPress?

The Edge of Vanilla
http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com

Also, can I suggest that in some future article you post some of the things that you've read in the past? There is a huge number of people - mostly men - who are looking for material to show to their wives on this subject. You'd be doing them a great service.

Tom
The Edge of Vanilla

Silverkey said...

Yes, I certainly will!

Oh, and you may need to reclassify me later as you read more posts!

Lady Janon said...

teehee sausage fest

welcome to the blogosphere, here is your kinky bundt cake :D

Anonymous said...

dommetrip.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

sakura and tenten lesbian sex stories said...

Ill arrange everything. Mywife complains and screams and I go pick up the phone and start dialinga number.
interracial lesbian love stories
gay fisting stories
free adult illustrated stories
free boy boy rape stories
xxx tummies stories
Ill arrange everything. Mywife complains and screams and I go pick up the phone and start dialinga number.