Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I've Always Been This Way

I have always been very in-control of my life and I usually get what I want. Maybe I'm driven, maybe I've been a Domme always, and am just now figuring it out. Probably both.

When I was in school and dating, I was the one who made the first move. I picked my target and moved in. I didn't always pick the best target, but I chose none the less. Tom Allen's most recent post here pretty much sums up my early dating choices. After many poor choices I decided that next I would date a 'Nice Guy'.

I picked out a tall, dark, handsome and Nice guy. Of course, now I had to come up with a plan to snag him! (We had hung out together a couple of times before but nothing romantic.) So my girlfriend and I decide to spend the night at her families' cabin. Oh no, two girls alone in the woods....who will come to protect us?

So I invited Nice Guy and she invited a friend as well. We all played games and hung out and had a fun evening. Later that night we had the living room all to ourselves. We were all over each other and I hinted that I would love to have sex with him, but since he was a nice guy, he didn't get the hint. (This was going to take some getting used to.) By the time morning arrived I had told him that he was going to be my boyfriend. I don't think he was too sure about the idea, but he didn't argue either.

I had been dating Nice Guy for a couple of months when we ended up at a party. It was the usual...small talk, people you only sort-of like. After a while I said "Let's get out of here, this is boring." You should have seen his face light up. (He had only come to this party because he thought I really wanted to go.)

I took him back to my house under the premise of watching a movie. The movie was not on long before I had him pinned to the floor. (If he wasn't going to make things happen, then I was!) I had him on his back, arms above his head, and I proceded to nibble, lick and kiss in all the right places. I then hopped on and rode him like never before. We finished with simultaneous orgasms. It was great. I was so turned on by taking charge, but this was different...this time I was IN charge. We continued this way for a very long time and it made us both happy.

Eventually I made Nice Guy my husband. We were happily married for many years, until we discovered D/s. Now he is my Toy, and we are VERY happily married.

He recently confessed to me that that was the night he fell in love with me.

See, nice guys DO win!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always in awe of stories like this. It has nothing to do with the D/s aspects.

I made so many mistakes with a fatal taste for the needy/greedy. Sort of being dominated by the way someone projects helplessness.

Much nicer to be with someone strong an no hidden agenda.

Always a sucker for a love story ...

Lady Julia said...

What a great story! I'm enjoying reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome! Thanks for much for writing that.

saratoga said...

Nice post. It's given me some additional thoughts about Female Dominant wiring, versus the lighter FLA/LFR stuff.

Clearly, you were wired for alternative FemDom from an early age.

:)

Catwomanslair said...

Wow. I don't want to mess up the beauty of such a well told story with a long comment. But - wow. Fantastic. Proof that good things happen when you make them happen. Your post is right on time for me. Thank you.

Destiny and her pet chance said...

yay for nice guys!!! a wonderful story, thank you

Destinys chance

Mrs. Claudia said...

Fabulous story. I also saw my husband and wooed him. The day I saw him I decided he was going to be mine, three months later he was. He was my husband for many years, but now he is MY husband, body, mind and soul. I love your blog Silverkey. Reading this story just gave me goosebumps all over. Nice job!! :-)

MissBonnie said...

what a great story, nothing I love more than background I find it helps to understand where the writers been, to understand where they are going.
MissBonnie
Collar N cuffs

Silverkey said...

Wow everyone! Thanks for such great comments! You are all so nice. I just got back from my trip....I will have some good stuff coming up.

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

Wonderful, thank you! I did something very similar with my husband.

We met at university over 20 years ago. I had two other lovers at the time but at a party I took one look at this extraordinary young man with a secret darkness, who said little but observed much, and decided, yep he was mine. After I explained to him that the darkness he feared was simply masochism and we explored its potential together, he was definately mine - and still is!

Unknown said...

What a great story!

I just found your blog and I'm enjoying catching up on reading what you've written.

This one was a big "awwwwwwwwwwww". I love my husband too, and he's a nice guy, isn't it great??? :)

Thanks for writing!