Saturday, February 24, 2007

Constant Reminder

As I mentioned in a prior post here, my Toy and I were in Vegas recently. We had a great time as always! Leisurely mornings of snuggling, orgasms and breakfast in bed....ahhh bliss.

Late in the evening on Valentine's Day I took him to a tattoo parlor as promised. All day he kept saying "You're not really going to make me do this are you?" and my reply "Of course, I don't make promises I don't intend to keep."

It was all fun and games, until we got there. As soon as my Toy and I stepped in the door he got really quiet. I was in charge and loving it. I was telling the tattoo artist what I wanted and where...but I must not have made it clear that my Toy was getting the tattoo, not me. Oops. He was quite excited when he thought he would be working on me, but then I clarified that no, he was to tattoo my Toy. My my, how attitudes change. He starts freaking out and says that he won't tattoo another guy THERE. Then he tries to talk me into putting it somewhere else, like on his hip or something. I didn't want it anywhere else, and it CAN be done, so just do it. After a lot of stammering on his part, he finally got to work.

So there is my hot little Toy standing in a tattoo parlor in Vegas, late at night, with his pants pulled partially down. (It's making me wet again just thinking about it.) I felt so powerful and in-control of his body. Just as I was reveling in my power, the artist yells across the place to his buddy "Hey, you wanna see a chorizo?" That is what my Toy had been reduced to, a piece of meat. But it was ok with me...I was having too much fun.

The actual tattoo took about five minutes and turned out beautifully. My initials, in my handwriting. It couldn't be better. Now whenever my Toy looks at his penis he is reminded of who it belongs to.

5 comments:

saratoga said...

Silverkey-

What a lovely post, and a lovely gift you have given him. And he has given you.

I would find that deliciously humbling and humiliating, to be discussed in third person like that, as simply an object to be marked. *shiver*

How nicely bonding for him to now see your mark, in your handwriting, everytime he relieves himself now.

Congratulations. :)

-saratoga

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

My husband is tattooed with my signature, lol - its a great feeling isn't it?!

Mrs. Claudia said...

Silverkey,

That is so cool. How humiliating, I wonder if the tattoo guys were a little jealous! I bet they were!! I want to tattoo my hubby with one that says "Property of Mrs. Claudia!" Our friends in the lifestyle are against it but for all he has put me through, it is the least I will do to him!! I am glad you had a good time in sincity!!!

Hugs! ;-)

helpmate hubby said...

TOTALLY HOT! Any chance for a pic of it to be posted on your blog?

Silverkey said...

Thanks All...
It is great having my initials on him. I'm usually not into tattoos but I'm finding this one particularly arousing!

Mrs Claudia, my Toy wears a necklace that says Property Of My Queen, but the tattoo is one thing he can't take off.

As for a picture...maybe!